Features of the stations and center include:
- LEED certification processes and programs, including classes on the benefits of implementing green initiatives at the workplace.
- A green cleaning and maintenance station to train Planned associates on the appropriate cleaning products, personal protective equipment, and safety compliance
systems and protocols to make communities as clean and Green as possible.
- Multiple stations on basic building functions, preventive maintenance and building components such as landscaping, pool maintenance, elevator maintenance, HVAC/energy
conservation, roofing, and more.
- A residential security gatehouse station to train associates in activities such as positioning cameras for safety, following protocol for visitors, effective
communication, recording license plate numbers, requesting identification, and much more.
- Work bays that are equipped with computers to access Planned’s online School of Professional Development, which consists of 3,000+ web-based educational courses on
janitorial services, security services and concierge services.
- A concierge/front desk station for training on such topics as proper attire, appearance and attitude, addressing guests, fire panel safety, emergency preparedness,
etiquette for receiving packages and making accommodations for residents.
To learn more about the O.R.A.C.L.E. Training Center or to set up an appointment to tour the facility please contact firstname.lastname@example.org